Mario J. Lucero
- aywv (2009, ongoing); editor, journalist, writer
- HSV Bible (2006, hiatus); editor, theologian
- Craft (2011, ongoing); co-creator, writer
- Iron (2011, ongoing); creator, writer
- Many: The Blog of a Space Probe (2011, ongoing); creator, writer
- New Mexico Cultural Encyclopedia & Lexicon (2016, hiatus); editor, historian, journalist, writer
- Reverie: The First 5 Years… And Then Some (2022); author
- New Mexican English Dictionary (2022); author
- Issue #0 (2022); author
- “Music Streaming Services Mishandle Our Data-and Our Culture Is Paying for It.” Quartz, formerly owned by Atlantic Media and Uzabase now owned by G/O Media. January 3, 2020.
- “Mixing Food Cultures: Japan, Mexico and Southwest US.” Tokyo Weekender, owned by ENGAWA. March 4, 2022.
- Features editor at aywv. Examples: “Westerns Ride Again, Worldwide” and “5 Women of the New Mexico Music Genre”.
- “The 10 Best Songs of New Mexico Music, America’s Forgotten Folk Genre” by Gustavo Arellano. Latino USA, by Futuro Media. November 8, 2017.
- “Al Hurricane, Godfather of New Mexico music, dies” by Russell Contreras. Associated Press, in syndication with ABC Amarillo, CBS Austin, Fox Baltimore, NBC Las Vegas, and others. October 23, 2017.
- Reverie (2010); co-creator, writer
- Karis (2011); writer
- Thad’s World Destruction: Before Destruction (2011); co-creator, writer
- BladeChick (2012, ongoing); co-creator, writer
- Mouton (2012, ongoing); co-creator, writer
- Jinn (2013, hiatus); co-creator, writer
- Vic & Vic (2013, hiatus); co-creator, writer
- Koki’o Shade and Monkey (2013, ongoing); co-creator, writer
- ‘Verse Way (2014, hiatus); co-creator, writer
- All We Are by Life Never Lost (2008); masterer
- “Intro, Yo” (2009); musician, mixer, masterer
- HSGpodcast (2012); co-host, mixer, masterer
- a Heaven Sent Gaming broadcast (2016, ongoing); co-host, mixer, masterer
- LE37 albums (2018); musician, mixer, masterer
- Mario’s vlog (2011); actor, director, editor
- Bible Reading (2011); actor, director, editor
- RP (2022); various character voices
- HSGplays (2011-2012); actor, director, editor
- سفر در جاده ۶۶ on BBC Persian (2016); guest
- “Local couple celebrates 1 decade of ‘Heaven Sent Gaming'” by Aaron Drawhorn on KRQE 13 (2016); guest
- RP (2023); various character voices
- Boba Cocoa (2023); various character voices
- Balance (2007); designer
- BitDonate (2011); designer, programmer
Uncredited and Undated
Neither Heaven Sent Gaming nor Mario J. Lucero condone modifying or manipulating video game hardware in a manner contradicting the terms-of-service of said products.
- Numerous anonymous creations and contributions to various home-brew video game and software applications on various platforms.
- Contributions to several large video game emulation projects.
- Minor contributions to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency open-source projects.
Mario is also a journalist, see his bibliography above.
- “Local couple celebrates 1 decade of Heaven Sent Gaming” by Aaron Drawhorn. KRQE, owned by Nexstar Media Group, and an affiliate of CBS and Fox. 14 Oct. 2016.
- “Heaven Sent Gaming combines couple’s talents for words, images” by Elaine Briseño. Albuquerque Journal. 12 Aug. 2017.
- “Heaven Sent Gaming Picks Up Global Fans” by Alita Byrd. Spectrum Magazine, independent Seventh-Day Adventist publication. 11 Oct. 2017.
- “ANALYSIS: Why charts are not the best yardsticks for judging artistic quality” by Idoko Salihu. Premium Times, independent publication owned by Dapo Olorunyomi. 16 Apr. 2020.
- “A Clear Cookie Jar: Discussing the Increased Autonomy of Our Digital Privacy” by Olivia Done and edited by Rachael Bradshaw. Digital Tattoo, a publication of the The University of British Columbia. Jun 15, 2021.
- “Negotiating Artistic Representation in the Era of #Worldmusic: Trends, Challenges, Authenticity, and the Artist’s Perspective” by Eric Leonel Cureño. Arizona State University, thesis. Nov, 2021.
- “A Formula for Music Similarity: Utilising music-theoretical approaches in audible perceptions of harmonic similarity” by Anna Louise Selway. University of Southampton, doctoral thesis. 2021.